page level ads Banana Bread Brownies | Rincón Cocina

Banana Bread Brownies



Thick, rich, moist, and the sour cream made it so yummy! I've never made a frosting like that, and I'm definitely a fan. More cake/bread like than a traditional brownie texture. No walnuts, so I used pecans, excellent results that way as well. Thanks for sharing, it was a good one! Made a lot, so the remainder will be cut, wrapped in plastic wrap, bagged and frozen for a later treat.

I like that these are actually "bars" that you can cut and eat out of hand, unlike other "banana bar" recipes here that are more like cake and require a fork and plate. The frosting is incredible...don't leave it out!! I cooked the butter for exactly 3 minutes on medium heat and it was perfectly browned. Our new official banana dessert here.

Recipe >> Banana Bread Brownies @ sugarapron.com